Lisa Zaslow’s expertise is regularly featured in the media!
Some recent appearances include:
- Insider created a video of Lisa Organizing a New York City Apartment.
- Reader’s Digest asked Lisa to share some of her best tips for Setting Up a Productive Workspace.
- Fast Company asked Lisa for input on the article Seven Habits of Organized People.
- CNN Money asked Lisa for advice on the best way to organize your desk.
- Real Simple features Lisa’s advice on how to deal with emotionally difficult clutter and many other topics.
- Capacity named Lisa one of the Top 35 Leaders in Efficiency and Time Management To Follow.
“Mission: Organization with Gotham Organizers”
“How To Turn Clutter Into Cash”
“Making The Most Of A Small Space”
“6 Easy Ways To Declutter Your Life”
“Should You Wake Up At 3:45?”
“How To Spring Clean Your Closet”
“The Only Organizers You Need” Edition
“Tips For Multi-Functional Rooms”
“How To Store Your Winter Clothes”
“Why Things Disappear”
“21 Home Organization Shortcuts”