Organization and productivity expert Lisa Zaslow partners with companies to deliver messages related to helping make people’s lives easier at home and at work. Lisa both represents brands publicly as a media spokesperson and expert and also provides content anonymously for companies looking to connect with consumers with practical, fresh, relevant tips and information.
Lisa seamlessly communicates a brand’s key messages while providing content that engages, informs and inspires consumers.
Call Lisa at (212) 866-9493 or email to discuss working together.
Lisa has created engagement in a variety of ways:
• Television appearances – live and taped
• Radio appearances
• Interviews with print and web journalists
• Desk-side meetings with magazine editors
• Conference appearances
• Web chats and discussion board Q&A, serving as an online organizational expert
• Write content for websites and social media
• Write blog posts and develop tips and content for use in campaigns
• Participate in and lead Twitter chats
Specific client projects include
• Appeared on Inside Edition for eBay, discussing turning clutter into cash
• Created content for Bed Bath and Beyond Instagram video
• Organization expert for Extra Space Storage: write blog posts and tips for Facebook
• Created content for Apartment Guide’s “fall freshening” closet organization campaign
• Appeared on ABC News Now for eBay, offering holiday de-cluttering tips
• Wrote article for Space Bags’ Space Savers online community offering fall organization tips
• Wrote article for Betterfly.com’s blog on spring cleaning
• Provided tips for SC Johnson’s Right@Home website on under-the-bed storage