CONSULTING & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Lisa’s expertise in the organizing industry and her direct connection with thousands of people, working with them in their homes and offices, gives her a unique perspective on the needs of consumers:
- Extensive knowledge about existing organizing products
- Insight into common challenges faced by consumers in a wide range of demographics
- Understanding of how people operate in their homes and offices
- Real-world perspective on the implications of various aspects of product design
- Ability to think both big-picture and in micro-focus
Call Lisa at (212)866-9493 or email to discuss working together.
- Developed a unique approach to time management for a company that makes date books and calendars.
- Provided feedback about the design of a new product for a major office supply products company.
- Was the behind-the-scenes closet designer for a TV home makeover show.
- Provided insight about the needs of busy consumers to a company developing a new category of convenience foods.
- Recommended new features to update the design of a planner.
- Worked with a market research company to identify trends in home organization.
- Provided feedback about the needs of New York customers to a national retailer opening stores in the area for the first time.
Lisa understands that many companies consider her their “secret weapon” and maintains strict confidentiality with her clients.