Lisa both represents brands publicly as a media spokesperson and expert and also provides content anonymously for companies looking to connect with consumers with practical, fresh, relevant tips and information.
Lisa seamlessly communicates a brand’s key messages while providing content that engages, informs and inspires consumers.
Call Lisa at (212)866-9493 or email to discuss working together.
- Television appearances – live and taped
- Radio appearances
- Interviews with print and web journalists
- Desk-side meetings with magazine editors
- Conference appearances
- Web chats and discussion board Q&A, serving as an online organizational expert
- Write content for websites and social media
- Write blog posts
- Develop tips and content for use in campaigns
- Participate in and lead Twitter chats
Check out some of Lisa’s projects:
Appeared on Inside Edition for eBay, discussing turning clutter into cash
Organization expert for Extra Space Storage: write blog posts and tips for Facebook
Appeared on ABC News Now appearance for eBay, offering holiday de-cluttering tips
Wrote article for Space Bags’ Space Savers online community offering fall organization tips
Wrote article for Betterfly.com’s blog on spring cleaning
Provided tips for SCJohnson’s Right@Home website on under-the-bed storage
Developed tips for blog for Kijiji (now eBay Classifieds) on preparing the home for a new baby